Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Perfume Review!

I have an awesome perfume review for you gorgeous people today! I've never tried Bvlgari perfumes before, but after smelling this one, it has me intrigued! It's quite a heavy, sweet smell, but it's such a beautiful and unique scent, I can't stop smelling it, I think the bottle looks beautiful and I like the fact it's black, as it looks expensive and classy. I think that most people would wear this at night! But I'm the sort of person that doesn't mind what time of day it is, it just depends on the mood I'm in. I love this and would definitely purchase this in a large bottle. If you like clean, fresh, floral scents this isn't going to be the one for you, but don't worry I've got a couple of options for you coming up!
Love, care and happiness.
Hollie xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment