Wednesday 7 September 2011

Mavala Nail Polish in Sweety. NOTD!

Hello there my lovelies! I'm doing a review & nail of the day all wrapped up in one, aren't you lucky cupcakes?! So, I'm usually not one for the one colour for every finger kind of nail polish, but when I was sent the Mavala nail polishes I had to try out sweety immediately it's a baby pink glossy colour! I think it would look gorgeous matte too! It's sheer so you definitely need 2-3 coats, but it looks amazing, the pots are small so the brushes aren't as long which makes it easier to apply neatly and I don't think I made one mistake whilst painting my nails, which is always a plus. I think this colour is beautiful and would look gorgeous on any skin tone, I'd especially love to see what it looks like on an olive skin tone. It applies smoothly and looks professional when done, I think it's a gorgeous pick-me-up colour and I'll be more into baby pink's from now on! Beautiful! 5/5!
Love, Care & Happiness,


Hollie xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment