Wednesday 7 September 2011

Starting with a sentimental, deep post.

Hello there! How are you all doing? I decided to make a blogspot because I realised it would be easier for people to comment and all that good stuff. Unfortunately, I made it on a bad day for me, so you guys are going to have to hear about it, I promise you before I continue on, I'm not normally like this- it's just a very big and long day for me. So without further ado, let's begin.
A year ago today my friend Callum aged 18 was taken from this world so cruelly, and I'm finding it hard to come to terms with, I've known Callum and his family since I can remember, I miss his smile, just being in the presence of him lit up a room, he had a personality that was truely lovable and a smile that was infectious, I've never heard a bad word said about him, and I'll be honest, I'd be shocked if anyone could find anything negative to say to him. He was all around a beautiful person, inside and out. I know I'm not the only person to have lost someone, so I'm here wishing love and happiness on you if you've lost someone, or even if you haven't, losing someone isn't something you'll ever get over- but you have to pick yourself up and keep going because no-one would want you to be down, right?
I don't understand why it is the people that are most precious that get stolen from us, so unfairly. I can't really say anything else, other than Callum, everyone misses you, we're looking out for your brothers and family and we miss you more than words can say. You may be asleep angel, but we'll meet again.
Love forever,
Hollie. xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment