Thursday 8 September 2011

Two of my Favourite youtube guru's & why!

Hi guys! This review is a teeny bit different to what I usually natter about (whether you read this blog or my other one- www.beautydollbuzz.tumblr.com) I have two people to talk about! If you are like me and love skincare, beauty, etc then you need to follow both of these, and what is better? They're all loved up! So, I'm gonna pop their Youtube URL's below and if you don't follow them I'll cry, no really, I will!

Tanya Burr! First off, she's absolutely gorgeous! She is a make up artist and youtube guru, she seems so down to earth and she says some of the cutest, sweetest things, and she has lips that I think most girls would kill for! She lets you in to all of her beauty secrets and really explains how to use make up, she's fun to watch and I have watched every one of her tutorials! So if you haven't checked her out yet, her Youtube name is Pixi2woo and her URL is: http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo

And Jim! Jim is Tanya's other half, he is a men's grooming youtube guru, yet all the girls feel the need to watch his video's, no of course we're not about to pop to the shops and try out the latest shaving moisturiser, but he's adorable to watch, he gives us ideas for our guys and he seems very caring! He's funny too, so if you're having a down day, check his youtube out, his user name is J1mmyB0bba or you can find him with this URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/j1mmyb0bba


ENJOY xxoxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm just trying to get my blog started, and it would be great if you had any feedback or could share my blog? Thanks so much, really enjoy reading your blogs!! http://chloemariabell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete